星期五, 7月 08, 2005

A decision

If you came to a vulnerable moment in your life, you will find decision is not a thing u can deliberately make.

As my old HP ran insane days ago, I have already planned for a new printer these days. After checking out several options, HP all in one is likely to top my will-buy printer chart. These days, I am under serious consideration to pick up the one.

However, as I have to report on a ad hoc complaint story today, consideration is forced to be terminated. My today's report required me to get the BR information of the related company strictly tomorrow, which means I have to print out the BR search receipt before mid-night. So after consult several GOOD friends, who are also my kind neighbours, i found that the only way to get the print out was to buy a new printer.

As the truth came as late as 0945pm, i got to rush to Fortress in Cityplaza to catch the late train. Finally, I got there and found my HP. Unfortunately, the storekeeper let me learn a sad story about my HP: no stock, have to wait for home delivery.

So........ the storekeeper recommended another Canon all-in-one printer, though it had never appeared on my will-buy printer chart, it seems fine to me and only cost $680. OK, MasterCard paid, signature signed, I was back to home with an expected printer, Canon.

The old pic of me and my brother in this blog is my Canon's work. I guess u would not deny its hardworking on this.

An unexpected came as a lovely chick, It came as what life does to me.

Perhaps, to make a decision is not that hard as i expected.

Posted by Picasa

沒有留言: