星期日, 2月 12, 2006

project yourself

Today, i want to talk about how does it feel when working in a small scale media which doesn't have large circulation and good reputation.

It's hard. Especially for a guy who have worked in a number one circulation news magazine.
In the past, when people get to know your magazine, either they would feel disguised or they would think it's cool.

Here, people from the outside would usually think the paper have political standpoint and don have good feeling about it and it's reporter too.

luckily i didn't encounter anyone who is rude or impolite or to look down on me just because of the name of my company.

I think the best way to work as a reporter here, is to project yourself with even MORE confidence and don let your interviewee's bad expectation fullfilled. you have to show your own strength and talent, and show them u are the top in the field.

Thanks god, i am doing exceptionally well recently, thanks to my boss who let me do whatever i like and let me seriously build up my connection by allowing me to go to functions which have no instant benefit to the paper.

沒有留言: